From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Mennonite Evangelizing and Benevolent Board ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]]), the name from 1896 to 1906 of what became the [[Mennonite Board of Missions (Mennonite Church)|Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities]].
 
Mennonite Evangelizing and Benevolent Board ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]]), the name from 1896 to 1906 of what became the [[Mennonite Board of Missions (Mennonite Church)|Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities]].
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1106|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1106|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Latest revision as of 19:25, 20 August 2013

Mennonite Evangelizing and Benevolent Board (Mennonite Church), the name from 1896 to 1906 of what became the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mennonite Evangelizing and Benevolent Board." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Evangelizing_and_Benevolent_Board&oldid=83486.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Mennonite Evangelizing and Benevolent Board. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Evangelizing_and_Benevolent_Board&oldid=83486.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1106. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.