From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Mennonite Evangelizing and Benevolent Board ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]]), the name from 1896 to 1906 of what became the [[Mennonite Board of Missions (Mennonite Church)|Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities]].
 
Mennonite Evangelizing and Benevolent Board ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]]), the name from 1896 to 1906 of what became the [[Mennonite Board of Missions (Mennonite Church)|Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities]].
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1106|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1106|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Latest revision as of 19:25, 20 August 2013

Mennonite Evangelizing and Benevolent Board (Mennonite Church), the name from 1896 to 1906 of what became the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mennonite Evangelizing and Benevolent Board." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Evangelizing_and_Benevolent_Board&oldid=83486.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Mennonite Evangelizing and Benevolent Board. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Evangelizing_and_Benevolent_Board&oldid=83486.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1106. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.