From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Mennonite Gospel Center (MC), 1238 Washington Ave., Kansas City, Missouri, was one of the two descendants of the Mennonite Gospel Mission of Kansas City, KS, the other being the Morris Gospel Hall, R. 2, Kansas City, KS. The Center was organized in 1946. Edward Yoder was superintendent from the beginning of both locations until he withdrew from the Mennonite Church to start an independent work in 1951, when the membership was 41. Morris Gospel Hall was destroyed by the great Kansas City flood about that time, and F. B. Raber took charge of the Gospel Center. In 1956 John T. Kreider was in charge, with a membership of 39.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mennonite Gospel Center (Kansas City, Missouri, USA))." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 3 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Gospel_Center_(Kansas_City,_Missouri,_USA))&oldid=89733.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mennonite Gospel Center (Kansas City, Missouri, USA)). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 3 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Gospel_Center_(Kansas_City,_Missouri,_USA))&oldid=89733.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 623. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.