Mennonite Village (Albany, Oregon, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Mennonite Village (known as Mennonite Home for the Aged prior to 2002), Albany, Oregon, was established in 1946, and was initially operated by a local board of five men under the Pacific Coast Conference (Mennonite Church). In 1956 it had 57 guests; the superintendent and matron were Mr. and Mrs. Joel D. Roth.

In 2006 Mennonite Village offered nursing care, assisted living and independent living opportunities.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mennonite Village (Albany, Oregon, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 24 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Village_(Albany,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=89800.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mennonite Village (Albany, Oregon, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Village_(Albany,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=89800.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 628. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.