Miller's Mennonite Meetinghouse (Conestoga Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Miller's (John Miller's) Mennonite (Mennonite Church) meetinghouse was the former name of the present River Corner meetinghouse in Conestoga Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Miller's Mennonite Meetinghouse (Conestoga Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 22 Apr 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Miller%27s_Mennonite_Meetinghouse_(Conestoga_Township,_Lancaster_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=89991.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1957). Miller's Mennonite Meetinghouse (Conestoga Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 April 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Miller%27s_Mennonite_Meetinghouse_(Conestoga_Township,_Lancaster_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=89991.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 693. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.