Minot Mennonite Brethren Church (Minot, North Dakota, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Minot Mennonite Brethren Church was organized 16 May 1955, with 38 charter members. Its meetinghouse was built in 1955 at 4th Avenue and 18th Street. In June 1959 the membership was 77, with Abe D. Unruh as pastor.


Author(s) M. A Kroeker
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kroeker, M. A. "Minot Mennonite Brethren Church (Minot, North Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 11 Dec 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Minot_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Minot,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=83550.

APA style

Kroeker, M. A. (1959). Minot Mennonite Brethren Church (Minot, North Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 11 December 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Minot_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Minot,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=83550.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1109. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.