Missionary Banner (Periodical)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Missionary Banner, an illustrated 16-page monthly, published first in 1938 at New Carlisle, Ohio, then at Winona Lake, Indiana, and Pandora and Springfield, Ohio, and later at Elkhart, Indiana, by the United Missionary Society, the missionary organization of the United Missionary Church. R. P. Dinner served as editor of the first 14 volumes, 1938-1952; Roy P. Adams, 1952-1953, and Richard S. Reilly, 1954- .

The Missionary Banner and Gospel Banner merged in 1969 to form Emphasis on Faith and Living.


Author(s) Nelson P Springer
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Springer, Nelson P. "Missionary Banner (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 20 Apr 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Missionary_Banner_(Periodical)&oldid=123069.

APA style

Springer, Nelson P. (1957). Missionary Banner (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 April 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Missionary_Banner_(Periodical)&oldid=123069.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 710. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.