From GAMEO
Revision as of 02:01, 11 June 2014 by RichardThiessen (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Missionary Banner, an illustrated 16-page monthly, published first in 1938 at New Carlisle, Ohio, then at Winona Lake, Indiana, and Pandora and Springfield, Ohio, and later at Elkhart, Indiana, by the United Missionary Society, the missionary organization of the United Missionary Church. R. P. Dinner served as editor of the first 14 volumes, 1938-1952; Roy P. Adams, 1952-1953, and Richard S. Reilly, 1954- .

The Missionary Banner and Gospel Banner merged in 1969 to form Emphasis on Faith and Living.


Author(s) Nelson P Springer
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Springer, Nelson P. "Missionary Banner (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 8 Jul 2015. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Missionary_Banner_(Periodical)&oldid=123069.

APA style

Springer, Nelson P. (1957). Missionary Banner (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 8 July 2015, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Missionary_Banner_(Periodical)&oldid=123069.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 710. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.