Missionary Bulletin (Periodical)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:43, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Missionary Bulletin, organ of the Conservative Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, began with the first quarter of 1952. It was published quarterly until 1956 or 1957, when it became a monthly. Raymond Byler has been editor from the beginning. The place of printing is Scottdale, Pennsylvania. Each issue consists of 8 pages approximately 11 x 8 inches (28.0 x 20.3 cm.) in size. There are occasional illustrations.



Author(s) N. P Springer
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Springer, N. P. "Missionary Bulletin (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Missionary_Bulletin_(Periodical)&oldid=66738.

APA style

Springer, N. P. (1959). Missionary Bulletin (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Missionary_Bulletin_(Periodical)&oldid=66738.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1109. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.