From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Mount Pleasant Evangelical Missionary Church, located 1 1/2 miles (2 km) north of Zephyr, Ontario, was organized in 1889. In 1957 it had a membership of 24, with Edward N. Chester as pastor.
 
Mount Pleasant Evangelical Missionary Church, located 1 1/2 miles (2 km) north of Zephyr, Ontario, was organized in 1889. In 1957 it had a membership of 24, with Edward N. Chester as pastor.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 760|date=1957|a1_last=Chester|a1_first=Edward N|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 760|date=1957|a1_last=Chester|a1_first=Edward N|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 19:59, 20 August 2013

Mount Pleasant Evangelical Missionary Church, located 1 1/2 miles (2 km) north of Zephyr, Ontario, was organized in 1889. In 1957 it had a membership of 24, with Edward N. Chester as pastor.


Author(s) Edward N Chester
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Chester, Edward N. "Mount Pleasant Evangelical Missionary Church (Singhampton, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 27 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mount_Pleasant_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Singhampton,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=90211.

APA style

Chester, Edward N. (1957). Mount Pleasant Evangelical Missionary Church (Singhampton, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mount_Pleasant_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Singhampton,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=90211.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 760. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.