From GAMEO
Revision as of 04:50, 20 February 2014 by RichardThiessen (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Mount Pleasant Evangelical Missionary Church, located 1 1/2 miles (2 km) north of Zephyr, Ontario, was organized in 1889. In 1957 it had a membership of 24, with Edward N. Chester as pastor.


Author(s) Edward N Chester
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Chester, Edward N. "Mount Pleasant Evangelical Missionary Church (Singhampton, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 30 Apr 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mount_Pleasant_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Singhampton,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=113705.

APA style

Chester, Edward N. (1957). Mount Pleasant Evangelical Missionary Church (Singhampton, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 April 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mount_Pleasant_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Singhampton,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=113705.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 760. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.