Mountain Top Schoolhouse (Bergton, Virginia, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Mountain Top Schoolhouse, five (8 km) miles west of Bergton, Virginia, near the top of Shenandoah Mountain, was the meeting place of a rural mission (Mennonite Church) church of 16 members in 1957. Pastoral care was given by the Northern District of the Virginia Mennonite Conference.


Author(s) Timothy Showalter
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Showalter, Timothy. "Mountain Top Schoolhouse (Bergton, Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 25 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mountain_Top_Schoolhouse_(Bergton,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=90232.

APA style

Showalter, Timothy. (1957). Mountain Top Schoolhouse (Bergton, Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mountain_Top_Schoolhouse_(Bergton,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=90232.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 762. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.