From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
m (Text replace - "<em class="gameo_bibliography">Mennonitisches Lexikon</em>., 4 v." to "<em class="gameo_bibliography">Mennonitisches Lexikon</em>, 4 vols.")
(2 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
Mountville Mennonite Church, 205 Froelich Ave., Mountville, Pennsylvania (Mennonite Church USA), is located in the town of Mountville (1957 pop. 1,000, 2000 pop. 2,444) in [[Lancaster County (Pennsylvania, USA)|Lancaster County]], PA, three miles (5 km) from the Susquehanna River, is the third meetinghouse for the Manor District, built in 1898, a substantial brick church 50 x 74 ft. In 1955 Elmer F. Kennel was pastor, with 102 members. In 2005 there were 201 members; Keith W. Blank was the pastor at that time.  
+
Mountville Mennonite Church, 205 Froelich Ave., Mountville, Pennsylvania (Mennonite Church USA), is located in the town of Mountville (1957 pop. 1,000, 2000 pop. 2,444) in [[Lancaster County (Pennsylvania, USA)|Lancaster County]], PA, three miles (5 km) from the Susquehanna River, is the third meetinghouse for the Manor District, built in 1898, a substantial brick church 50 x 74 ft. In 1955 Elmer F. Kennel was pastor, with 102 members. In 2005 there were 201 members; Keith W. Blank was the pastor at that time.
 
+
 
+
 
= Bibliography =
 
= Bibliography =
Hege, Christian and Christian Neff. <em class="gameo_bibliography">Mennonitisches Lexikon</em>., 4 v. Frankfurt &amp; Weierhof: Hege; Karlsruhe; Schneider, 1913-1967: v. III, 172.
+
Hege, Christian and Christian Neff. <em class="gameo_bibliography">Mennonitisches Lexikon</em>, 4 vols. Frankfurt &amp; Weierhof: Hege; Karlsruhe: Schneider, 1913-1967: v. III, 172.
 
+
 
+
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 763|date=1957|a1_last=Landis|a1_first=Ira D|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 763|date=1957|a1_last=Landis|a1_first=Ira D|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 15:47, 22 January 2014

Mountville Mennonite Church, 205 Froelich Ave., Mountville, Pennsylvania (Mennonite Church USA), is located in the town of Mountville (1957 pop. 1,000, 2000 pop. 2,444) in Lancaster County, PA, three miles (5 km) from the Susquehanna River, is the third meetinghouse for the Manor District, built in 1898, a substantial brick church 50 x 74 ft. In 1955 Elmer F. Kennel was pastor, with 102 members. In 2005 there were 201 members; Keith W. Blank was the pastor at that time.

Bibliography

Hege, Christian and Christian Neff. Mennonitisches Lexikon, 4 vols. Frankfurt & Weierhof: Hege; Karlsruhe: Schneider, 1913-1967: v. III, 172.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Mountville Mennonite Church (Mountville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 17 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mountville_Mennonite_Church_(Mountville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=111113.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1957). Mountville Mennonite Church (Mountville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mountville_Mennonite_Church_(Mountville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=111113.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 763. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.