Difference between revisions of "Murphy Hutterite Colony (Glenwood, Alberta, Canada)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The Murphy [[Hutterian Brethren (Hutterische Brüder)|Hutterite]] [[Bruderhof|Bruderhof]] near Glenwood, [[Alberta (Canada)|Alberta]], founded in 1927 by members of the [[East Cardston Hutterite Colony (Cardston, Alberta, Canada)|East Cardston Bruderhof]]. Joseph Hofer was chosen as their preacher in 1927. In 1947 the Bruderhof numbered 58, with 20 baptized members.
 
The Murphy [[Hutterian Brethren (Hutterische Brüder)|Hutterite]] [[Bruderhof|Bruderhof]] near Glenwood, [[Alberta (Canada)|Alberta]], founded in 1927 by members of the [[East Cardston Hutterite Colony (Cardston, Alberta, Canada)|East Cardston Bruderhof]]. Joseph Hofer was chosen as their preacher in 1927. In 1947 the Bruderhof numbered 58, with 20 baptized members.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, pp. 789-790|date=1957|a1_last=Decker|a1_first=David|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, pp. 789-790|date=1957|a1_last=Decker|a1_first=David|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Latest revision as of 19:59, 20 August 2013

The Murphy Hutterite Bruderhof near Glenwood, Alberta, founded in 1927 by members of the East Cardston Bruderhof. Joseph Hofer was chosen as their preacher in 1927. In 1947 the Bruderhof numbered 58, with 20 baptized members.


Author(s) David Decker
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David. "Murphy Hutterite Colony (Glenwood, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 20 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Murphy_Hutterite_Colony_(Glenwood,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=90311.

APA style

Decker, David. (1957). Murphy Hutterite Colony (Glenwood, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Murphy_Hutterite_Colony_(Glenwood,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=90311.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, pp. 789-790. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.