Murphy Hutterite Colony (Glenwood, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:08, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Murphy Hutterite Bruderhof near Glenwood, Alberta, founded in 1927 by members of the East Cardston Bruderhof. Joseph Hofer was chosen as their preacher in 1927. In 1947 the Bruderhof numbered 58, with 20 baptized members.



Author(s) David Decker
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David. "Murphy Hutterite Colony (Glenwood, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 22 May 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Murphy_Hutterite_Colony_(Glenwood,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=59231.

APA style

Decker, David. (1957). Murphy Hutterite Colony (Glenwood, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 May 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Murphy_Hutterite_Colony_(Glenwood,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=59231.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, pp. 789-790. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.