From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Neffsville Mennonite Church (MC), originally a member of the Ohio and Eastern Conference (later Atlantic Coast Conference), was organized in 1952 largely by members who had withdrawn from the East Chestnut Street Church of the Lancaster Conference. Its meetinghouse, located at the south edge of Neffsville, Pennsylvania, 3½ miles (5.6 km.) north of Lancaster, was erected in 1957. In 1958 it had 229 members, with Maurice W. Landis as pastor.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 2371 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601

Phone: 717-569-0012

Website: http://new.neffmc.org/

Denominational Affiliation: Atlantic Coast Conference of Mennonite Church USA

Mennonite Church USA

[edit] Map

Map:Neffsville Mennonite Church (Neffsville, Pennsylvania, USA)


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Neffsville Mennonite Church (Neffsville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Neffsville_Mennonite_Church_(Neffsville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=116326.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Neffsville Mennonite Church (Neffsville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Neffsville_Mennonite_Church_(Neffsville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=116326.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1111. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.