From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Nepluyevka Mennonite Church formed a unit with the neighboring Borozenko Mennonite Church. In 1906 the two villages of the Nepluyevka settlement had a membership of 106, while together with Borozenko they had a membership of 442 and a total population of 1,036. Ministers who served the Borozenko-Nepluyevka Mennonite Church were Isaak Ens (ordained 1889), Cornelius Penner (1889), Peter Friesen (1893), Jacob Block (1895), Johann Funk (1900), Franz Penner (1900), Abr. Olfert (1902), Martin Hamm (1902), Heinrich Klassen (1902), Heinrich Sawatzky (1906). Worship services were conducted in various schools. There is no later information available.


Author(s) Cornelius Krahn
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Krahn, Cornelius. "Nepluyevka Mennonite Church (Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 22 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Nepluyevka_Mennonite_Church_(Dnipropetrovsk_Oblast,_Ukraine)&oldid=76140.

APA style

Krahn, Cornelius. (1957). Nepluyevka Mennonite Church (Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Nepluyevka_Mennonite_Church_(Dnipropetrovsk_Oblast,_Ukraine)&oldid=76140.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 823. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.