From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:52, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The New Carlisle Missionary Church (formerly Mennonite Brethren in Christ) at 111 N. Adams St., New Carlisle, Ohio was organized in 1898. In 1954 the congregation had 140 members with R. P. Ditmer serving as pastor. In 2006 the pastor was Richard E. McIntosh.


Author(s) B. F Zehr
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Zehr, B. F. "New Carlisle Missionary Church (New Carlisle, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 26 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Carlisle_Missionary_Church_(New_Carlisle,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=76227.

APA style

Zehr, B. F. (1957). New Carlisle Missionary Church (New Carlisle, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Carlisle_Missionary_Church_(New_Carlisle,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=76227.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 860. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.