From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:25, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Newdale Hutterite Colony in Milo, Alberta, was founded in 1950 as a division from the Rock Lake Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Newdale Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was is George Decker and the manager was Fred Decker.

Additional Information

Location: Milo, Alberta (coordinates: 50.668056, -112.891944 [50° 40' 05" N, 112° 53' 31" W])

Address: R. R. 1, Milo, AB T0L 1L0

Telephone: 403-599-2116


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Newdale Hutterite Colony (Milo, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 19 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Newdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Milo,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=83664.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Newdale Hutterite Colony (Milo, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Newdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Milo,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=83664.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.