Nolan Mennonite Brethren Church (Michigan, USA)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Nolan Mennonite Brethren Church, now extinct, located in northeastern Michigan, had its beginning in 1907 when a number of Mennonite Brethren families settled on land cleared of timber. Abraham Richert of Corn, Oklahoma, organized the church and H. F. Janzen became its leader. Because of economic difficulties the settlers left and the church discontinued in 1919.

Author(s) H. E Wiens
Date Published 1957

Cite This Article

MLA style

Wiens, H. E. "Nolan Mennonite Brethren Church (Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 24 Mar 2018.,_USA)&oldid=113855.

APA style

Wiens, H. E. (1957). Nolan Mennonite Brethren Church (Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 March 2018, from,_USA)&oldid=113855.


Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 890. All rights reserved.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.