Nolan Mennonite Brethren Church (Michigan, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:09, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Nolan Mennonite Brethren Church, now extinct, located in northeastern Michigan, had its beginning in 1907 when a number of Mennonite Brethren families settled on land cleared of timber. Abraham Richert of Corn, Oklahoma, organized the church and H. F. Janzen became its leader. Because of economic difficulties the settlers left and the church discontinued in 1919.



Author(s) H. E Wiens
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Wiens, H. E. "Nolan Mennonite Brethren Church (Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 17 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Nolan_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Michigan,_USA)&oldid=59594.

APA style

Wiens, H. E. (1957). Nolan Mennonite Brethren Church (Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Nolan_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Michigan,_USA)&oldid=59594.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 890. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.