From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
The North Clinton Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA), located at 831 West Linfoot Street, Wauseon, [[Ohio (State)|Ohio]], was organized as a separate congregation under the [[Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference (MC)|Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference]] in late 1957 as an extension of the [[West Clinton Mennonite Church (Wauseon, Ohio, USA)|West Clinton congregation]], with E. B. Frey as bishop and Olen B. Nofziger as minister in charge. A 40 x 80 brick meetinghouse was erected in 1956, with a seating capacity of 300. The initial membership in 1957 was 111. The facility was enlarged in 1974, and an additional 22,000 square foot addition was completed in 2000. The membership in 2004 was 372. Gary Blosser was the lead minister in 2007.  
+
The North Clinton Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA), located at 831 West Linfoot Street, Wauseon, [[Ohio (State)|Ohio]], was organized as a separate congregation under the [[Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference (MC)|Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference]] in late 1957 as an extension of the [[West Clinton Mennonite Church (Wauseon, Ohio, USA)|West Clinton congregation]], with E. B. Frey as bishop and Olen B. Nofziger as minister in charge. A 40 x 80 brick meetinghouse was erected in 1956, with a seating capacity of 300. The initial membership in 1957 was 111. The facility was enlarged in 1974, and an additional 22,000 square foot addition was completed in 2000. The membership in 2004 was 372. Gary Blosser was the lead minister in 2007.
 
+
 
+
 
= Bibliography =
 
= Bibliography =
North Clinton Mennonite Church. "Our Story." Accessed 25 June 2007. <[http://www.northclinton.org/templates/System/details.asp http://www.northclinton.org/templates/System/details.asp?id=35157&PID=370281]>  
+
North Clinton Mennonite Church. "Our Story." Accessed 25 June 2007. <[http://www.northclinton.org/templates/System/details.asp http://www.northclinton.org/templates/System/details.asp?id=35157&PID=370281]>
 
+
 
+
 
= Additional Information =
 
= Additional Information =
 
North Clinton Mennonite Church [http://www.northclinton.org/ website]  
 
North Clinton Mennonite Church [http://www.northclinton.org/ website]  

Revision as of 18:53, 20 August 2013

The North Clinton Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA), located at 831 West Linfoot Street, Wauseon, Ohio, was organized as a separate congregation under the Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference in late 1957 as an extension of the West Clinton congregation, with E. B. Frey as bishop and Olen B. Nofziger as minister in charge. A 40 x 80 brick meetinghouse was erected in 1956, with a seating capacity of 300. The initial membership in 1957 was 111. The facility was enlarged in 1974, and an additional 22,000 square foot addition was completed in 2000. The membership in 2004 was 372. Gary Blosser was the lead minister in 2007.

Contents

Bibliography

North Clinton Mennonite Church. "Our Story." Accessed 25 June 2007. <http://www.northclinton.org/templates/System/details.asp?id=35157&PID=370281>

Additional Information

North Clinton Mennonite Church website


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "North Clinton Mennonite Church (Wauseon, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 24 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=North_Clinton_Mennonite_Church_(Wauseon,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=76430.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). North Clinton Mennonite Church (Wauseon, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=North_Clinton_Mennonite_Church_(Wauseon,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=76430.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.