From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:43, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

North Side Mennonite Church (MC), located at 716 North Locust Street, Hagerstown, Maryland was established as a mission in 1931. It became an organized congregation in 1956, under the Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference. Its building was purchased in 1949 and remodeled to serve as a church. In 1959 the membership was 34, with Harold A. Lehman as pastor.



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "North Side Mennonite Church (Hagerstown, Maryland, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 30 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=North_Side_Mennonite_Church_(Hagerstown,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=66870.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). North Side Mennonite Church (Hagerstown, Maryland, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=North_Side_Mennonite_Church_(Hagerstown,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=66870.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1112. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.