Novonikolayevka (Kherson Oblast, Ukraine)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 01:53, 3 June 2014 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Text replace - "= Additional Information = <h4 align="center"></h4>" to "")

Jump to: navigation, search

Novonikokyevka (Novo-Nikokyevka) was one of two villages comprising the Mennonite Trubetskoye settlement in the province of Kherson, Kazatskaya district, South Russia (now Ukraine), founded in 1904.

Bibliography

Hege, Christian and Christian Neff. Mennonitisches Lexikon, 4 vols. Frankfurt & Weierhof: Hege; Karlsruhe: Schneider, 1913-1967: v. III, 278.

Quiring, W. Die Mundart von Chortitza in Süd-Russland. Munich, 1928: 34.


Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

, . "Novonikolayevka (Kherson Oblast, Ukraine)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 18 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Novonikolayevka_(Kherson_Oblast,_Ukraine)&oldid=122783.

APA style

, . (1957). Novonikolayevka (Kherson Oblast, Ukraine). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Novonikolayevka_(Kherson_Oblast,_Ukraine)&oldid=122783.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.