O'Neal Mennonite Brethren Mission Chapel (O'Neal, Arkansas, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

O'Neal Mennonite Brethren Mission Chapel, a frame building 28 x 42 feet, was erected by the Southern District Mennonite Brethren Conference and dedicated on 24 February 1957. The workers in charge are Mr. and Mrs. George H. Klassen.


Author(s) George H Klassen
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Klassen, George H. "O'Neal Mennonite Brethren Mission Chapel (O'Neal, Arkansas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=O%27Neal_Mennonite_Brethren_Mission_Chapel_(O%27Neal,_Arkansas,_USA)&oldid=76507.

APA style

Klassen, George H. (1959). O'Neal Mennonite Brethren Mission Chapel (O'Neal, Arkansas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=O%27Neal_Mennonite_Brethren_Mission_Chapel_(O%27Neal,_Arkansas,_USA)&oldid=76507.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 60-61. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.