From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:43, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony in Arnaud, Manitoba, was founded in 1952 as a division from the Elm River Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was Jacob T. Maendel and the manager was Jack Maendel.


Additional Information

Location: Arnaud, Manitoba (coordinates: 49.345, -97.234167 [49° 20' 45" N, 97° 14' 03" W])

Address: Box 819, Morris, MB ROG 1KO

Telephone: 204-746-8933


Maps

Map:Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony, Arnaud, Manitoba


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony (Arnaud, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 20 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Oak_Bluff_Hutterite_Colony_(Arnaud,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=66881.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony (Arnaud, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Oak_Bluff_Hutterite_Colony_(Arnaud,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=66881.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.