Revision as of 19:26, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony in Arnaud, Manitoba, was founded in 1952 as a division from the Elm River Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was Jacob T. Maendel and the manager was Jack Maendel.

Additional Information

Location: Arnaud, Manitoba (coordinates: 49.345, -97.234167 [49° 20' 45" N, 97° 14' 03" W])

Address: Box 819, Morris, MB ROG 1KO

Telephone: 204-746-8933


Map:Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony, Arnaud, Manitoba

Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony (Arnaud, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 7 Oct 2015.,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=83702.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony (Arnaud, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 7 October 2015, from,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=83702.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.