From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:53, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Oakwood Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Conowingo, MD, a mission church under the Lancaster Conference, was started in 1950. In 1957 it had 44 members, with Paul G. Leaman as pastor. The meetinghouse is 1.5 miles (2 km) north of the Conowingo Dam, and 6 miles west of Rising Sun, MD.


Date Published 2005


Cite This Article

MLA style

, . "Oakwood Mennonite Church (Conowingo, Maryland, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 2005. Web. 29 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Oakwood_Mennonite_Church_(Conowingo,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=76520.

APA style

, . (2005). Oakwood Mennonite Church (Conowingo, Maryland, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Oakwood_Mennonite_Church_(Conowingo,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=76520.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 2. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.