From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:15, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Ontario Hebrew Mission (Mennonite Church) was an organized work under the Ontario Mennonite Conference, established in 1954, directed by J. Ross Goodall, with headquarters in Downsview, ON near Toronto. It operated Camp Sholom, a Jewish Mission Camp for family groups, located at Kearney, ON. By the 1960s this work had come under the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities in Elkhart, IN, and the Ontario Conference appointed representatives to a supervisory committee.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Ontario Hebrew Mission." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ontario_Hebrew_Mission&oldid=93195.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Ontario Hebrew Mission. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ontario_Hebrew_Mission&oldid=93195.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 66. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.