Our Bi-Monthly Letter

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:54, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Our Bi-Monthly Letter was a four-page Mennonite Brethren in Christ missionary periodical published 1913-38 by the United Orphanage and Mission Society, later combined with the United Missionary Society. The first editor was T. Ford Barker and the last Dorinda Bowman. The periodical's interest was that of the Armenians living in Syria, Turkey, and Lebanon.


Author(s) John A Hostetler
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Hostetler, John A. "Our Bi-Monthly Letter." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Our_Bi-Monthly_Letter&oldid=76772.

APA style

Hostetler, John A. (1959). Our Bi-Monthly Letter. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Our_Bi-Monthly_Letter&oldid=76772.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 98. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.