Palo Hincado Mennonite Church (Palo Hincado, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Palo Hincado Mennonite Church, Palo Hincado, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico, was begun in 1948, but the first members were received in 1950. The meetinghouse was built in 1956. In 1958 the membership was 36, with Don Heiser as pastor.

Bibliography

Widmer, Gladys. We Enter Puerto Rico. Elkhart, 1953.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Palo Hincado Mennonite Church (Palo Hincado, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Palo_Hincado_Mennonite_Church_(Palo_Hincado,_Barranquitas,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=83784.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Palo Hincado Mennonite Church (Palo Hincado, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Palo_Hincado_Mennonite_Church_(Palo_Hincado,_Barranquitas,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=83784.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1113. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.