Parnell Mennonite Church (Parnell, Iowa, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Parnell Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church) was established in 1948 as a mission under the West Union Mennonite Church. It became an independent congregation in 1958 with approximately 55 members. An abandoned church was purchased and moved into town for the use of the congregation. Paul E. M. Yoder and John Miller Yoder were its ministers.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Parnell Mennonite Church (Parnell, Iowa, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 19 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Parnell_Mennonite_Church_(Parnell,_Iowa,_USA)&oldid=76849.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Parnell Mennonite Church (Parnell, Iowa, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Parnell_Mennonite_Church_(Parnell,_Iowa,_USA)&oldid=76849.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 120. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.