From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Pavlodar Zentralschule, located in the Pavlodar Mennonite Settlement, Sabarovka, Musde-Kul, was organized by F. F. Fröse of Slavgorod in 1918, privately sponsored and then taken over in 1924 by the Cornies-Verband. A farm of 324 acres was maintained to support this school. Plans were made to add an agricultural department to this secondary school. In the late 1950s no information was available as to what happened to the school.

[edit] Bibliography

Fast, Gerhard. In den Steppen Sibiriens. Rosthern, 1957: 152.

Der praktische Landwirt (June-July 1926): 9.


Author(s) Cornelius Krahn
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Krahn, Cornelius. "Pavlodar Zentralschule (Sabarovka, Pavlodar Mennonite Settlement, Kazakhstan)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pavlodar_Zentralschule_(Sabarovka,_Pavlodar_Mennonite_Settlement,_Kazakhstan)&oldid=76902.

APA style

Krahn, Cornelius. (1959). Pavlodar Zentralschule (Sabarovka, Pavlodar Mennonite Settlement, Kazakhstan). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pavlodar_Zentralschule_(Sabarovka,_Pavlodar_Mennonite_Settlement,_Kazakhstan)&oldid=76902.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 129. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.