From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Pearl Creek Hutterite Colony was founded in 1949 as a division from the Huron (Manitoba) Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Pearl Creek Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was David Waldner and the manager was Matt Waldner.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Iroquois, South Dakota (coordinates: 44.327222, -97.915833  [44˚ 19′ 30″ N, 97˚ 54′ 34″ W])

Address: 21085 - 415th Ave., Iroquois, SD 57353-6705

Telephone: 605-546-0257

[edit] Maps

Map:Pearl Creek Hutterite Colony, Iroquois, South Dakota


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Pearl Creek Hutterite Colony (Iroquois, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2013. Web. 26 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pearl_Creek_Hutterite_Colony_(Iroquois,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=83799.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2013). Pearl Creek Hutterite Colony (Iroquois, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pearl_Creek_Hutterite_Colony_(Iroquois,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=83799.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.