From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:44, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Pilgrim Mennonite Church, Amelia, Virginia, established in 1956, had 53 members in 1957. Harvey J. Mast and Levi D. Kramer were the ministers.



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Pilgrim Mennonite Church (Amelia, Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pilgrim_Mennonite_Church_(Amelia,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=67136.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Pilgrim Mennonite Church (Amelia, Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pilgrim_Mennonite_Church_(Amelia,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=67136.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 180. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.