Pilgrim Mennonite Church (Amelia, Virginia, USA)

Revision as of 19:27, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Pilgrim Mennonite Church, Amelia, Virginia, established in 1956, had 53 members in 1957. Harvey J. Mast and Levi D. Kramer were the ministers.

Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Pilgrim Mennonite Church (Amelia, Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 17 Mar 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pilgrim_Mennonite_Church_(Amelia,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=83964.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Pilgrim Mennonite Church (Amelia, Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 March 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pilgrim_Mennonite_Church_(Amelia,_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=83964.


Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 180. All rights reserved.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.