Pilgrim Mennonite Press
Pilgrim Mennonite Press was organized late in 1958 to be a publishing agency for a group of conservative-minded individuals who had held several interest-meetings at the Pilgrim Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Amelia, Virginia. On 18 January 1959, before any actual publication was undertaken, it merged with the Herald of Truth to form a board of twelve members known as Herald of Truth Publications, Inc., with its principal place of business at Hartville, Ohio. Paul M. Landis of Norfolk, Virginia, was chairman at the time, as he was of the Pilgrim Press.
|Author(s)||Harold S Bender|
Cite This Article
Bender, Harold S. "Pilgrim Mennonite Press." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pilgrim_Mennonite_Press&oldid=96050.
Bender, Harold S. (1959). Pilgrim Mennonite Press. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pilgrim_Mennonite_Press&oldid=96050.
©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.