From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Pincher Creek Hutterite Bruderhof, of the Dariusleut, located at Pincher Creek, Alberta, was founded in 1927 by members of the Raley Brotherhood. Their preacher Jacob Hofer was chosen in 1924 by the Raley Bruderhof, and with several families from this Bruderhof founded Pincher Creek. Paul Gross was chosen preacher here. In 1950 this Bruderhof had 85 souls, including 30 baptized members.

In 2012 the Pincher Creek Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Leonard Gross and the manager was Mike Gross.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Pincher Creek, Alberta (coordinates: 49.504722, -113.994722 [49° 30' 17" N, 113° 59' 41" W])

Address: Box 1028, Pincher Creek, AB T0K 1W0

Telephone: 403-627-4021


Author(s) David Decker
Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. "Pincher Creek Hutterite Colony (Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 21 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pincher_Creek_Hutterite_Colony_(Pincher_Creek,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=119410.

APA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. (April 2013). Pincher Creek Hutterite Colony (Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pincher_Creek_Hutterite_Colony_(Pincher_Creek,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=119410.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 181. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.