From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:44, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Pine Grove Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located south of Stryker, Ohio, on Route 6, was established in 1951 through the efforts of Lockport Mennonite Church. In 1957 it had 106 members, with D. Wyse Graber as pastor.


Additional Information

Address: 4524 CR 2050, Stryker, OH 43557

Phone: 419-682-2981



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Pine Grove Mennonite Church (Stryker, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pine_Grove_Mennonite_Church_(Stryker,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=67151.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Pine Grove Mennonite Church (Stryker, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pine_Grove_Mennonite_Church_(Stryker,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=67151.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 181. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.