From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:45, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Pleasant Grove Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Salix, Pennsylvania, had 27 members in 1958. Norman Teague was its licensed minister. It was started in 1900 in an aban­doned Lutheran church near Elton by L. A. Blough, organized as a congregation the same year, erected a new meetinghouse in 1910 remodeled in 1940.



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Pleasant Grove Mennonite Church (Salix, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 29 May 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_Grove_Mennonite_Church_(Salix,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=67202.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Pleasant Grove Mennonite Church (Salix, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 May 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pleasant_Grove_Mennonite_Church_(Salix,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=67202.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 189. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.