From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:46, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Red Run Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), near Denver, Pennsylvania, formerly called Martin's, a member of the Lancaster Conference, in 1957 had a membership of 50, but actually was considered a sub-congregation of Bowmansville and served by the ministry of that congregation. A Sunday school was conducted here 1912-27 in the Martin's Schoolhouse between Fivepointville and Terre Hill by the Weaverland congregation, and thereafter preaching once a month until in June 1946, when the Sunday school was reopened. More recently preaching services have been held every two weeks.



Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Red Run Mennonite Church (Denver, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 29 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Red_Run_Mennonite_Church_(Denver,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=67512.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1959). Red Run Mennonite Church (Denver, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Red_Run_Mennonite_Church_(Denver,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=67512.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 263. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.