Reist Mennonite Meetinghouse (Manheim, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Reist Mennonite Meetinghouse, built on original Reist lands of Sun Hill, southeast of Manheim, Pennsylvania, was used both for church and school purposes by the Mennonites living between Erisman and Erb, and in the circuit. The site was abandoned in 1860, when the congregation built the Kauffman church on the Lancaster-Manheim Pike.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Reist Mennonite Meetinghouse (Manheim, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Reist_Mennonite_Meetinghouse_(Manheim,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=84436.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1959). Reist Mennonite Meetinghouse (Manheim, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Reist_Mennonite_Meetinghouse_(Manheim,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=84436.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 282. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.