From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:31, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Rockport Hutterite Colony near Pendroy, Montana, was founded in 1948 as a division from the Rockport Hutterite Colony (Alberta). In 2012 the Rockport Hutterite Colony was aLehrerleut colony. The minister was George D. Hofer and the manager was Peter J. Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Pendroy, Montana (coordinates: 48.0675, -112.474722  [48° 04' 03" N, 112° 28' 29" W])

Address: Box 100, Pendroy, MT 59467

Telephone: 406-469-2284


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Rockport Hutterite Colony (Pendroy, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 2 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rockport_Hutterite_Colony_(Pendroy,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=84634.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2013). Rockport Hutterite Colony (Pendroy, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rockport_Hutterite_Colony_(Pendroy,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=84634.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.