Rockway Gospel Chapel (Minot, North Dakota, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Rockway Gospel Chapel (Mennonite Church), East Minot, North Dakota, was a mission station locally sponsored in the late 1950s. It was established in 1951 and had 12 members in 1957, with John H. Stoll as pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Rockway Gospel Chapel (Minot, North Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rockway_Gospel_Chapel_(Minot,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=84638.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Rockway Gospel Chapel (Minot, North Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rockway_Gospel_Chapel_(Minot,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=84638.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 349. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.