From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:57, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

The Munich (or Rosehill) Mennonite Brethren Church is located eight miles (13 km) east of Munich, Cavalier County, North Dakota, and is a member of the Mennonite Brethren Central District Conference. It was organized 27 December 1897, under the leadership of Johann Enns, who served the congregation as minister 15 years. At that time the church had approximately 60 members. A church building was erected in 1898 and remodeled in 1927. Ministers who served this congregation up to 1956 were John Guenther for 32 years, B. B. Fadenrecht, contemporary with him for 18 years, David Hooge 1942-1947, G. W. Schroeder 1948-1954, and Arthur Harder 1955-1957. The membership in 1956 was 62. David Hooge, G. W. Schroeder, Arthur Harder, and Leroy Schroeder were also teaching in the Community Bible Academy.


Author(s) A. A Dick
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Dick, A. A. "Rosehill Mennonite Brethren Church (Munich, North Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 2 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rosehill_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Munich,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=77276.

APA style

Dick, A. A. (1957). Rosehill Mennonite Brethren Church (Munich, North Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rosehill_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Munich,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=77276.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 777. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.