From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:48, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Roseland (Louisiana) Mennonite Church, now extinct, located 70 miles north of New Orleans, was reported in the Herald of Truth of 1 October 1894. Sunday school and church services were held every Sunday. Their first communion service was observed in October 1894. Jonas T. Nice, the minister, was last listed under Louisiana in the 1899 Family Almanac.



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Roseland Mennonite Church (New Orleans, Louisiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Roseland_Mennonite_Church_(New_Orleans,_Louisiana,_USA)&oldid=67847.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Roseland Mennonite Church (New Orleans, Louisiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Roseland_Mennonite_Church_(New_Orleans,_Louisiana,_USA)&oldid=67847.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 359. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.