Rosetown Hutterite Colony (Rosetown, Saskatchewan, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Rosetown Hutterite Colony in Rosetown, Saskatchewan, was founded in 1970 as a division from the Milford Hutterite Colony. In 2016 the Rosetown Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Joseph Kleinsasser and the manager was Jerry Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Rosetown, Saskatchewan (coordinates: 51.630278, -108.040278 [51° 37' 49" N, 108° 02' 25" W])

Address: Box 1509, Rosetown, SK S0L 2V0

Phone: 306-882-3112


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Rosetown Hutterite Colony (Rosetown, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 21 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rosetown_Hutterite_Colony_(Rosetown,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=148429.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Rosetown Hutterite Colony (Rosetown, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rosetown_Hutterite_Colony_(Rosetown,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=148429.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.