Rottmannshart (Freistaat Bayern, Germany)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:48, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Rottmannshart, a hamlet (population of 33 in 1959) near Manching, south of Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany, was the seat of a Mennonite congregation from 1891 to 1905. It was founded by Mennonites from Baden, and later transferred its seat to Ingolstadt. In 1956 an elder, Eduard Landes, and a preacher, Richard Landes, of the Ingolstadt congregation were living in Rottmannshart.


Bibliography

Hege, Christian and Christian Neff. Mennonitisches Lexikon, 4 vols. Frankfurt & Weierhof: Hege; Karlsruhe; Schneider, 1913-1967: v. III, 558.

Mennonitischer Gemeinde-Kalender (formerly Christlicher Gemeinde-Kalender) (1957): 90.


Maps

Map:Rottmannshart, Freistaat Bayern


Author(s) Ernst Crous
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Crous, Ernst. "Rottmannshart (Freistaat Bayern, Germany)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rottmannshart_(Freistaat_Bayern,_Germany)&oldid=67894.

APA style

Crous, Ernst. (1959). Rottmannshart (Freistaat Bayern, Germany). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rottmannshart_(Freistaat_Bayern,_Germany)&oldid=67894.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 374. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.