From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:31, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Rowe Mennonite Church, located 4 miles west of Shippensburg, in Franklin County, Pennsylvania, was organized in 1840. In 1957 it had 108 members, with Amos E. Martin as bishop and Paul C. Martin as minister, and was a member of the Washington County, Maryland, and Franklin County, Pennsylvania Conference.

Additional Information

Address: 754 Pinola Road, Shippensburg, PA 17257

Phone: 717-530-5711


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Rowe Mennonite Church (Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rowe_Mennonite_Church_(Shippensburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=84751.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Rowe Mennonite Church (Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rowe_Mennonite_Church_(Shippensburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=84751.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 374. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.