Salem Mennonite Church (Shickley, Nebraska, USA)

Revision as of 19:14, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Salem Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), four miles southeast of Shickley, Nebraska, was organized in 1891 by P. P. Hershberger and Chris Beller. Services were held in a township hall until 1904, when a meeting house was erected. In 1957 the membership was approximately 265 with Peter R. Kennel serving as bishop and Fred C. Reeb as minister.

Author(s) P. R Kennel
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Kennel, P. R. "Salem Mennonite Church (Shickley, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Mar 2018.,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=60557.

APA style

Kennel, P. R. (1959). Salem Mennonite Church (Shickley, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 March 2018, from,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=60557.


Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 405. All rights reserved.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.